Survival Turkish Lessons
Are you ready to travel to Turkey? You already know a couple of words and phrases before you go. Words like hotel, taxi and police are international words and used in almost every country!
Now you can learn and practise more key Turkish words, phrases, questions and answers before you book your trip.
If you are about to come or in Turkey, learn the most commonly used Turkish phrases and words through live skype Turkish lessons.
Quick Turkish Lessons
Survival Turkish lessons for the students who are looking for basic communication skills for an oncoming vocation or business trip in Turkey.
Survival Turkish lessons are based around real-life situations and gives students everything they need to survive in Turkish. Topics cover key areas for the things that you will need during your trip: Business, Socializing, Travel, Hotels, Money, Foor and Drink and Communications.
Prepared Turkish Program
- Practical communication activities with speaking exercises online
- Cultural features of Turkey with common expressions
- General, simple, common phrases
- Daily answers and questions
- Customizable programs for different purposes
- Turkish correspondence examples
Daily Turkish Phrases
- Meeting for the first time
- Buying in a store
- Asking questions
- Formal expression patterns
- Taking a cab
- Filling hotel forms
- Telling time … and much more.
Turkish Consultancy Services
We can give you advices about your journey here, where to visit and what to see in Turkey.
You may of course get in touch with us for:
• Volunteer travel consulting services,
• Hotel arrangements in Istanbul & all around Turkey,
• Vehicle arrangements of any size,
• International & domestic airline tickets,
• Private or group tours of any nature,
• Incentives & meeting organizations,
• Professional Turkish translation services,
• Creative ideas & projects,
1-Fill up the little form below to take a free trial lesson that your teacher will determine your needs and level.
2-An e-mail that includes your teacher’s skype and google id and avaliable hours informations will be sent to you quickly. If you use another instant messenger, Please inform us about it.
3-After the trial lesson, schedule your lessons with flexible hours according to your availability using online booking calendar.
Terms And Conditions
We offer one to one and group lessons up to five individuals. The Turkish language level of learners must be equal or close enough in order to be able to take group lessons.
Your English level must be at least elementary level or more in order to take benefits of skype Turkish lessons.
We generally use our specially designed Turkish learning materials during the lessons. If the students would like to use different books, they must inform us before the lessons.
We accept payments through Paypal or IBAN bank transfer. Paypal is the safest and easiest way to make payments online.
30$ for an hour.
27$ for two hours in a week.
25$ for three hours in a week.
22$ for five hours in a week.
|[app_services select= “Number of Lessons Each Week”]|
|[app_monthly_schedule logged= “Click on a free day to schedule a Turkish Lesson”]|
|[app_pagination step=”1″ month=”1″]|
|[app_confirmation note= “Your Skype ID”]|